Membership to the Southern Suburbs Orchid Society (SSOS) provides great value. During the year, there are 10 Members Meetings which include knowledgeable guest speakers, opportunities to show off your flowering orchids, win raffle prizes and purchase plants to add to your growing collections.
- The night starts at 7.30 p.m. with ‘The Early Session’ for members.
- The main meeting begins at 8.00 p.m.
- Features include an invited guest speaker, talking on advanced Orchid culture.
- A flowering competition is held at each meeting. with members bringing in their flowering plants to exhibit.
- Presentation of bench winners is the last part of the meeting.
- At the conclusion of the meeting members and visitors enjoy light refreshments.
Learn more About Us from our Vision, Mission Values and Objectives pages.
- For more information, contact us at email@example.com
Southern Suburbs Orchid Society: Website | About Us | Contact Us | Facebook |Twitter
“Where Friends Meet”