Once upon a time an orchid club put on a virtual show which had a cast of wonderful orchids with some exotic and magical names, no doubt with many stories to tell, such as:
- A modern day ‘take’ on an old ‘panto’ classic. How about: Snowflake and the Seven Orchids starring Doris, Vanda, Peggy Foo, Green Goblin, Sleepy Sarah, Aztec Tony and Hot Lips.
- Or, a revamped children’s classic – Goldiana and the three Jennifer’s (Sarah Jean Jennifer’s) one in each club section, where one might seem too big, or too small and another might seem ‘just right’ .
- Here, we have a Lavender Kiss happening between Uluru Dave and Hilda Rockstar.
- And, what would Winston Churchill really think of the Pink Panther and Colmanara’s Jungle Monarch?
- Interesting names. Interesting flowers. What stories they could tell.
“Where Friends Meet”