The Greatest Show on Earth – The Southern Suburbs Orchid Society (SSOS) Annual Spring Show will end on Sunday, 17th September. Hours: 10.00 a.m – 4.00 p.m.
The SSOS Annual Spring Show will showcase all things orchid, including our champion orchid displays, provide growing tips and demonstrations as well as sale plants and orchid accessory items for sale.
- This year SSOS will be celebrating its 25th Anniversary.
Venue: N.G. Wishart Senior Citizens Hall, 964 Nepean Highway (cnr. Exley Drive) Moorabbin (Mel: 77/D6) – Ample free car parking close by.
- Public transport: short walk from Moorabbin Railway Station (Frankston line)
- Public Bus services to/from Moorabbin Train Station: 811/812 (Dandenong-Brighton), 823 (North Brighton-Southland via Moorabbin), 824 (Moorabbin-Keysborough via Clayton), and the 825 (Moorabbin-Southland via Black Rock & Mentone).
Entry admission $3.00
- Australian and exotic orchids on display
- Flowering orchids for sale
- Orchid growing accessories for sale
- Free guided tours and demonstrations
- Learn growing tips and hints
- Refreshments available all day – Morning Tea | Lunch | Afternoon Tea
- Wheelchair access available.
Download our SSOS Printed Spring Show flyer 2017 (PDF 383 KB) and share with your friends.
Southern Suburbs Orchid Society: Website | About Us | Contact Us | Facebook |Twitter