Cymbidiums – Every orchid lover’s favourite; and so easy to grow. If you want to know how to look after them, divide them and repot them, come along to our Annual Spring Show – it’s that simple.
The Southern Suburbs Orchid Society (SSOS) is hosting its Annual Spring Show THIS WEEKEND – September 16-17, 2017, where we will showcase all things orchid, including our champion orchid displays, provide growing tips and demonstrations as well as sale plants and orchid accessory items for sale.
- This year SSOS will be celebrating its 25th Anniversary.
Save the Date: Saturday 16th – Sunday 17th September, 2017 (10.00 am – 4.00 pm daily)
Venue: N.G. Wishart Senior Citizens Hall, 964 Nepean Highway (cnr. Exley Drive) Moorabbin (Mel: 77/D6) – Ample free car parking close by.
- Public transport: short walk from Moorabbin Railway Station (Frankston line)
- Public Bus services to/from Moorabbin Train Station: 811/812 (Dandenong-Brighton), 823 (North Brighton-Southland via Moorabbin), 824 (Moorabbin-Keysborough via Clayton), and the 825 (Moorabbin-Southland via Black Rock & Mentone).
Entry admission $3.00
- Australian and exotic orchids on display
- Flowering orchids for sale
- Orchid growing accessories for sale
- Free guided tours and demonstrations
- Learn growing tips and hints
- Refreshments available all day – Morning Tea | Lunch | Afternoon Tea
- Wheelchair access available.
Download our SSOS Printed Spring Show flyer 2017 (PDF 383 KB) and share with your friends.